.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Business communication Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words - 1

Business communication - Essay ExampleI also learned that a poster does not adopt to be too complicated in fact, it is quite simple to design. Many people feel that they have to go over the top and design an tremendous poster by including many different graphics and pieces of information. However, I kept my poster quite simple and it turned out to be very good. The high hat track to make a poster is to design if for a young child. If they bottom of the inning understand the layout and the general message that the poster is trying to communicate, then it is everlasting(a) for viewers of all ages. In preparation of designing the poster, I found some templates from Genigraphics and chose the one that I though was the most simple yet win over at the same time. I liked the template that I eventually chose because the layout was very simple to follow and it was not cluttered at all. I include some attention grabbers such as pictures with people holding up protest signs in support of human rights. This is an issue that everyone feels passionately about whether they take for it or not, so the use of these graphics automatically perks up the interest of the viewer. I decided to go with a poster layout that had a viewing eon by row. Because most people naturally read left to right before moving down a page, this just seemed the most natural way to design the layout. I had though about a column layout, but that seemed too formal, and I wanted to make sure that my poster was friendly towards the viewer. In term of the colours that I used, I tried to use more light and friendly colours such as blue and green. My reasoning for this is that not only did I want to keep the colour scheme simple, but I did not want to put anyone off from viewing my poster. The use of color letters on either a blue or green background does not strain the eyes of the viewer. In my original draft poster, I made the mistake of using too many colours, and this just confused the viewer. If t here are too many colours, then a poster can be unappealing because it makes more impact than the actual content. That is why I decided to stick with two main colours that were simple yet effective. For the fonts that I used, I chose to go with one of the more basic fonts because it is very easy to read. For emphasis, I used bold with the content under the Methods & Materials and Conclusion sections in arrangement to make it stand out more. I perhaps made my font size a little bit small, but I think that I also had the trouble with trying to balance just how much information to include. From a keep of one metre away the poster should be adapted to be fully understood. Upon reflection, I would not change too much to the process for designing the poster and also the actual poster itself. Now that I have successfully designed this poster, I would probably be able to produce one faster if I did this assignment again. That is because I now distinguish what does and doesnt work when i t comes to designing a poster. I could eliminate any mistakes that I experienced the first time around of doing this assignment. The one thing that I would change though would be to make the font slightly larger so that people could still read the content from a longer distance away. Apart from that, I feel that my poster is very effective in the message that it communicates and it is

No comments:

Post a Comment