.

Monday, April 8, 2019

Consistency concerning Essay Example for Free

Consistency concerning EssayIn my StrengthsFinder 2. 0 evaluation, I found a lot of patterns about myself which I believe to be true. My top five themes argon Consistency, Relator, Arranger, Harmony, and importee. Since I am an extrovert, I get word the description under Consistency concerning the need to treat tidy sum equally to be especially true. I racket organism around a lot of mint, especially a large group of friends and I bonk doing group projects and find them to be completed frequently more efficiently than if I was doing them by myself and al maven. In fact, since I am good at commission tasks, I find that group projects can be completed far more efficiently if I am in the role as leader. In this way, I can treat everyone equally and be especially fair in equal task performance. Also, since I feel comfortable fashioning surely everyone is treated fairly, I dispose to notice when people atomic number 18 being treated with bias. Being a Relator definitely ti es in with my extroversion. I love people and I love being around people.I identify with the characteristics described in my Relator profile, because I really do enjoy getting close to people and I tend to spend a lot of time focusing on personal familiar activities which would help us share closer bonds. In fact, one of my driving forces is to develop air-tight relationships with my friends and womb-to-tomb bonds. I am still close friends with people I knew in grade school, and I tend to strive toward that goal with some others even today.The Arranger theme specifies that not only am I an organizer, solely that I have the flexibility to arrange all of the pieces of my life for maximum potential. I especially find this to be so during a group activity. Rather than delineating tasks to random people, I enjoy knowing and applying their several(predicate) strengths to each task. I tend to categorize people and specify tasks to order, so that everyone is not only doing something whi ch they are good at, but which they also enjoy.I feel that this builds a group focus, where everyone is appreciated for their strengths and where everyone gets an equal voice. I enjoy building group harmony, so that we can grow together, rather than away from each other and separately. This kind of leads into the next strength I have Harmony. Not only do I enjoy a wide variety of people, but I really enjoy finding common show between them and mixing them together. In fact, I get a real kick out of making friends between two people who ordinarily would never cross paths.I have a dwarfish bit of a reputation among my friends as the arbitrator of our groups, because I really like to focus on how we can all just along peaceably and enjoyably. Though it may seem like I enjoy conflict because I am constantly putting widely different people together, the virtue is, I only enjoy doing this if I believe that I can bring some sleep between them and if I think that they have enough in comm on to get along.My category of Significance This leads back to my extroversion and leadership roles among groups. I enjoy taking credit for a job healthful done, and even though I enjoy for everyone to get equal credit, I really like being the center of the spotlight sometimes. Also, because I am so often around a group of people, one of the ways I enjoy gaining and retaining significance is by being the arbitrator between people. I enjoy it when other people ask me for advice and help with their personal or social problems.Not only do I feel equal and adept at handling these problems, but I get a rush from being the one who they ask to assist them. I like being the one who everyone runs to for help, I guess because I feel needed and wanted, and also because it means that my attempts to draw closer to their personal lives were successful. I feel like I am an accepted part of the group if I remain qualified to help each individual with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment